I've started to get irritated by visas and passports and borders and all the claptrap that's associated with ego. It just doesn't seem right somehow that I can't just get in a car and drive to Mongolia and hang out for a while!
The ego controls. It controls us on a personal level, but it also controls us on a countrywde/global level. Things like... I'm white, I'm English, I'm American, I'm European or I support the yankees, I'm a Republican, are all ways ego uses to control us.
My Dad says He's allergic to ginger, it makes Him sick literally, but it never seems an issue when He's eating ginger snap cookies! That's another way ego controls us...
There's this whole conspiracy theory that the powers that be want to implant every Man, Woman and child with a microchip so that we can be constantly watched everywhere we go. To many that is a scary thought... that "they " want to control us. But every day, in everything we do, we are controlled by our own ego. It holds us back, sets limitations and uses mental "red tape" to define who we are and what we are supposed to do.
I personally would love to be permanently carrying around, in my body, everything every world organisation will ever need, so that I can get on whatever plane I fancy getting on and go wherever I feel like going.
One of the things I really notice about my yoga practice every now and again, is how it makes me feel inside. It feels incredibly liberating to not think of myself as English, or Irish, a Manchester united or Celtic football club fan. And I don't want to hold a passport that defines me as "British". Maybe that has a lot to do with living in a country where generations can justify a certain hatred towards Britain, but it's also because I see people as being all the same. Polish, Latvians, Slovaks, Indians, Americans, Germans... each country has it's own egoic personality traits, but each person is exactly the same! And I have a whole lot of sadness inside that we seperate from each other and put each other in different size groups and then try to control each of those groups
Why can't we just all get along people!!
visit me at yogitobye.com
|< Prev||Next >|
Sahaja Yoga is true meditation
13:58 (GMT) - 25.10.2014
– Shillong Sahaja Yoga Trust SAHAJA IN Sanskrit means spontaneous and also born with, Yoga means union with God. The potential to the spiritual awakening and ascent is inborn in every human being. This potential is possible to be actualized through a unique living process of Sahaja Yoga. This unique discovery has been done by Nirmala Devi (in 1970). The process of Sahaja Yoga is spontaneous and ...
Yoga And Massage opens in Hendersonville
16:46 (GMT) - 24.10.2014
A runner and Crossfit enthusiast, local massage therapist Averee Refshauge had never practiced much yoga — until she became injured and discovered its healing and strengthening powers.
Broga Yoga, Detox Retox and more put guys' twists on yoga
12:13 (GMT) - 24.10.2014
Part of the ever-growing fraternal culture of "brohood," an increasing male demand for yoga (possibly driven in part by pro basketball player advocates such as LeBron James, Blake Griffin, Kevin Durant, Kevin Love, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Shaquille O'Neal) has spawned a new wave of...
Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro review
12:07 (GMT) - 24.10.2014
It's achingly thin, and features Intel's new, lightweight Core M processor, but is the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro a practical laptop?
Lenovo’s Latest Hybrid Laptop Is Just as Bendy, But Packs a Super-Efficient Chip
6:01 (GMT) - 23.10.2014
The Yoga 3 Pro is one of the first laptops to offer Intel’s next-generation “Broadwell” CPU---it has a dual-core Intel Core M-70 system on a chip---which is designed to deliver Core i5-like performance with much lower power consumption. The post Lenovo’s Latest Hybrid Laptop Is Just as Bendy, But Packs a Super-Efficient Chip appeared first on WIRED .
Therapeutic yoga making inroads in mainstream medical care
23:55 (GMT) - 22.10.2014
Geri Topfer of Franklin Lakes and Penni Feiner of Hawthorne are bringing their Kula for Karma to patients in hospitals throughout the region
B.K.S. Iyengar Brought Life to Yoga
19:54 (GMT) - 22.10.2014
Indian yoga guru B.K.S. Iyengar died August 20, 2014 at the age of 95. He helped popularize yoga around the world as a teacher and author of 14 books on the subject. This is not another obituary but a simple look at his life with Yoga.
Yoga for kids brings stress-relief to preschool set
14:49 (GMT) - 22.10.2014
Toddlers tackle downward dog at the first National Kids Yoga Conference in Washington, D.C.
Yoga helps you find balance: Still your mind, connect to your inner self
12:20 (GMT) - 22.10.2014
This week, I want to talk about yoga. It's important to me as I look for ways to live my life at the fullest. That means not only career, success, and family, but it also means pushing the limits of my curiosity to go beyond an average existence to one that is nothing short of adventurous.
Yoga at Orlando Museum of Art?
11:13 (GMT) - 22.10.2014
Did you know that yoga is a quarterly event at the Orlando Museum of Art?
The Progeny of Burning Man
23:00 (GMT) - 24.09.2014
Transformational festivals emerge as a petri dish for art and culture in America.
- B. K. S. Iyengar, Who Helped Bring Yoga to the West, Dies at 95 23:00 (GMT) - 20.08.2014
What Is So Special About Iyengar Yoga?
17:12 (GMT) - 20.08.2014
This week the international yoga community said goodbye to B.K.S. Iyengar, a favorite teacher credited with bringing yoga to the Western world. One of his students, Carrie Owerko, a New York yoga teacher, talked about what makes Iyengar yoga so...
- I Tried to Work Out Like a Pro Wrestler and Failed 11:15 (GMT) - 19.08.2014
- The Rise of Beefcake Yoga 23:00 (GMT) - 16.08.2014
- Ask Well: Does Yoga Build Strength? 23:01 (GMT) - 7.08.2014
- Unplugging in the Unofficial Capital of Yoga 23:00 (GMT) - 21.06.2014
A Reporter Unplugs and Still Finds Connection
15:50 (GMT) - 19.06.2014
Mary Pilon, a sports reporter for The Times, spent three weeks in Russia covering the Olympics in Sochi earlier this year. After the games, she spent a vacation in Rishikesh, India, and wrote about it for the Travel section.
- Bending the Rules to Offer Yoga With a Beer Chaser 23:00 (GMT) - 11.06.2014
- Hilaria Baldwin Holds Her Center 23:00 (GMT) - 31.05.2014
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- Watch where you're going!
- 'Here and Now' ~with Yogi Tobye: Embracing the present moment
- A hard day's yoga
- It's all inside and always has been!
- Yoga and weight loss.
- Taking refuge in yoga.
- “Here and Now” with Yogi Tobye: Yoga for sensory issues
- A Special Interview with Jeffrey Smith By Dr. Mercola
- A Valentines day message.
- A house divided can not stand.
- Get bendy, stay safe!
- The middle way.
- Who is 'Avatar'
- Beneath the Surface
- Breath of the bumble bee.